Less is more, especially when space is at a minimum. That's what inspired our Bexley apartment-size sofa. Compact in size, Bexley's clean lines and casual style pair perfectly with any décor while adding modern touch. Its cozy box-border seats are framed by slightly flared arms with an unexpected key-shaped design. Welt trim outlines its unique silhouette while rich wood legs complete the look. Customize Bexley with mix and match fabrics and available nail head trim, then pair with other pieces from our Urban Attitudes® collection for an effortlessly eclectic look. Designed to last, Bexley also features Premier Construction for exceptional quality and durability.
Details Body Depth: 38.5
Body Height: 38.0
Body Width: 74.0
- Occupies a smaller space while making a grand statement in your décor
- Distinctive key-shaped arms with a slight flare lend a modern edge
- Cozy and supportive chambered blown fiber semi-attached backs and La-Z-Boy® Premier standard loose box seat cushions let you sink back and relax
- Welt trim accents and decorative wood legs
- Compact and comfortable, ideal for smaller spaces
- High grade foam seat cushions that maintain their comfort and appearance
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved shape retention
- Premium grade fabrics tested to resist wear and fading
- Includes a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades
|Handcrafted in the USA
|Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Number of Cushions
|Overall Dimensions (in.)
||74W x 38.5D x 38H
|Wall Distance Needed to Recline
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.