A tall back, pillow-soft seats and detailed flange stitching make this transitional style loveseat perfect for any décor. But take one look at the sleek side power buttons and you'll see this family-favorite has a lot more to offer. Our Jay Reclining loveseat goes from upright to fully reclined at the touch of a button. Powered backs and legrests move together to your preferred reclining position. Convenient built-in USB ports keep you connected, while our Go Cordless battery pack upgrade lets you unplug and recline anywhere in a room, no electrical outlet needed. Make it yours with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades.
Cool, comfortable styleOutside-mounted controllers with USB power your smartphone or tabletFlange stitching on backs, arms and footrestsCenter console provides armrest space, hidden storage and two cup holdersDouble-picked blown fiber fill for improved shape retentionHigh grade foam seat cushions maintain their comfort and appearancePremium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fadingSpecial financing available using the La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries credit card (only applicable in the United States)Includes our Limited Lifetime WarrantyCustomizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgradesSpecifications:
Body Depth: 39.0"Body Height: 43.0"Body Width: 78.5"
- Cool, comfortable style
- Outside-mounted controllers with USB power your smartphone or tablet
- Flange stitching on backs, arms and footrests
- Center console provides armrest space, hidden storage and two cup holders
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushions maintain their comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Special financing available using the La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries credit card (only applicable in the United States)
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.