Whether you're reading, relaxing, or watching TV, our Ferndale Gliding Chair is a convenient addition to any home. When you're not reclining, it swivels and glides with a smooth, graceful motion. Make it yours with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades.
Classic, casual swivel chairPart of our Urban Attitudes collectionSwivels 360 degreesWelt trimSwivels and glides total comfortDouble-picked blown fiber fill for improved shape retentionHigh grade foam seat cushion maintains its comfort and appearancePremium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fadingSpecial financing available using the La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries credit card (only applicable in the United States)Includes our Limited Lifetime WarrantyCustomizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgradesSpecifications:
Body Depth: 37.0"Body Height: 39.0"Body Width: 35.0"
- Classic, casual swivel chair
- Part of our Urban Attitudes collection
- Swivels 360 degrees
- Welt trim
- Swivels and glides total comfort
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushion maintains its comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Special financing available using the La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries credit card (only applicable in the United States)
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades
|Handcrafted in the USA
|Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Number of Cushions
|Overall Dimensions (in.)
||35W x 37D x 39H
|Wall Distance Needed to Recline
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.